Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How To Business... Business Ethics: BizBit #3 - Your Word ---- Be About It!!

Business Ethics: BizBit #3 - Your Word, Be About It!!

A wise man told me" if the mans word is no good, the man is no good" and I couldn't agree more.

In business, especially when you are starting out, if you simply do what you say you are going to do people will gravitate to you. Your clients will continue to come back and bring referrals which is essentially the foundation of success for any business.

I have clients that I have worked with for years; I am sure they could find someone who is less expensive, but they remain because our relationship has been established in trust. I find the typical response to not having trust in business to be an iron clad contract.

I agree with "putting everything in writing" but I've also seen people spend large sums trying to enforce those "iron clad" contracts.

Work with people you can trust and remember A contract is only as good as the persons signing it.

H2B

www.youtube.com/How2Business

No comments:

Post a Comment